A vacancy has arisen for a Production Cleaner.
About the role
In this role you ensure that the factory is cleaned to agreed standards
The successful applicant will have outstanding attention to detail and a commitment to completing a wide variety of cleaning projects while following Health & Safety regulation.
Daily task include managing segregation of the factory waste streams, mopping, dusting, sweeping in various areas including production, warehouse, canteen, changing rooms and toilets.
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity for overtime
- Access to employee discount and wellbeing platform
- Career development opportunity
- In house training
- Sickness pay (from 9-months service)
- Long service award
- Death in Service benefit – optional, linked to pension
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37.5h per week, 7.5h between 12.00 and 22.00.
To apply for this role, please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 14/10/2022