A vacancy has arisen for a Machine Operative.
About the role
In this role you fulfil a range of operational requirements by actively and effectively servicing customer needs whilst maintaining a safe environment. This will include various activities including but not exclusive to Machine Driver, Packing, Material Movement, optimisation and trainer.
The successful applicant will have practical hands- on approach to problem solving and ability to plan workload to optimize personal and equipment quality and efficiency.
- Fully comply with all Company Policies always including Health and Safety.
- Observes safe working practices, maintains a safe and clean work environment throughout the day and wears the appropriate personal protective equipment (provided).
- Responsible for completing all work assigned on schedule
- Report to and support your Senior Operator and Team Leader at all times.
- When allocated a job, conform to customer specification /standards, taking full responsibility for workmanship
- Ensure daily Quality and compliance standards are adhered to by fully complying with relevant SOP’s and always maintaining GMP adherence.
- Maintain the required high standard of housekeeping and GMP across your Department at all times and ensure GMP in the area.
- When allocated a job, conform to customer specification/standards, taking full responsibility for workmanship.
- Undergo any training courses required of you in relation to job skills, Health and Safety or Company Policies.
- Adopt a proactive approach to lean manufacturing principles and concepts
- Report any Engineering/machine related issues promptly to the Engineering Department / Shift Engineer
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity for overtime
- Access to employee discount and wellbeing platform
- Career development opportunity
- In house training
- Sickness pay (from 9-months service)
- Long service award
- Death in Service benefit – optional, linked to pension
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 40h per week, early, late and night shifts on rotation.
To apply for this role, please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 14/10/2022